Hi everybody! Here is the recipe for the Kitchen Sink cookies we made for the Raise The Woof! event!
Kitchen Sink Cookies
- 2 sticks butter, room temp
- 1 cup sugar
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablelspoons glucose (or use 1 tablespoon corn syrup)
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/3 cups flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup rolled oats
- 1 tbl spoon ground coffee
- 3 graham crackers
- 2 cups potato chips
- 1/2 cup nuts or dried fruit
- Cream butter, sugars, and syrup in mixer with paddle attachment for 2 minutes.
- Add egg and vanilla. Mix on medium speed for 5 minutes.
- Add everything else except potato chips and graham crackers. Mix until combined.
- Add potato chips and graham crackers. Mix briefly trying not to break up chips too much.
- Form 1/3-1/4 cup balls and refrigerate for an hour or two. Or overnight.
- Place on cookie sheet at least 3 inches apart and bake at 375 degrees for approximately 15 minutes. Until browned. Cool.